"Books are the perfect entertainment: no commercials, no batteries, hours of enjoyment for every dollar spent. What I wonder is why everybody doesn't carry a book around for those inevitable dead spots in life."~~~Stephen King

Saturday, February 18, 2012

What a day that will be.....

Hi friends, I've been unable to post anything the past few days since I have had no internet access, though so many words are in my heart. I just can't express them yet. My beautiful Mom was taken to the emergency room early this past Wednesday morning when her oxygen saturation dropped to 88 and she had difficulty breathing. She is resting comfortably and peacefully. Please keep her in your prayers, for God's healing and His comfort. Only He knows when her time is to take her to her Heavenly home to joyfully reunite her with my daddy and the rest of her family. What a joyous day that will be. And what a joyous day it will be when God takes me home to be with them. I will try to write more later. Thank you so much for being my friends and visiting my blog.

No comments: