"Books are the perfect entertainment: no commercials, no batteries, hours of enjoyment for every dollar spent. What I wonder is why everybody doesn't carry a book around for those inevitable dead spots in life."~~~Stephen King

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The search continues

So.....I'm still working on some type of volunteer program for myself. I've been doing some soul searching and I realistically don't think I would be able to volunteer for CIRT (Central Illinois Riding Therapy) due to my strength, balance, fatigue and stamina problems with MS, and if not for any other reason, just because of the fluctuating temperatures from March through the fall months. So...moving forward (I'm not going to give up)...I just left a voicemail with someone in an organization to see if I would qualify to volunteer with the disabled in some capacity I'm looking forward to a return phone call!

No comments: