"Books are the perfect entertainment: no commercials, no batteries, hours of enjoyment for every dollar spent. What I wonder is why everybody doesn't carry a book around for those inevitable dead spots in life."~~~Stephen King

Sunday, February 19, 2023

God’s promises

Late-stage chronic neurological Lyme Disease, co-infections and viruses. When even taking a shower is an insurmountable task—I’ve been attempting to accomplish that going on three days now. Even though I rarely have a good day as far as feeling well, I know it’s temporary. When I say it’s temporary I don’t mean “when I die it’ll be over”; but in reality, it is over when I die because I’ll go directly into the arms of Jesus, and I and many others will no longer be suffering. God promises that to those of us who are believers.

🔸Romans 8:18~”For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”

🔸Revelation 21:4~”And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your blogspot. I always enjoy reading it. And the pictures are sweet as well.
Again, pain this side of heaven…ongoing, exhausting, discouraging, and yet allows you to lean on Jesus. The One who can give hope.~~Sheri