"Books are the perfect entertainment: no commercials, no batteries, hours of enjoyment for every dollar spent. What I wonder is why everybody doesn't carry a book around for those inevitable dead spots in life."~~~Stephen King

Friday, February 24, 2012

#3

I promise I will never delete you, or replace you.

You will always be #3 on my speed dial. No one else could possibly fill this empty space, or fill the void in my life and heart.

#3 on my speed dial will always bear the name of the dear woman that I've loved so much all my life.....and whom I will love for all eternity.....my mom.

1 comment:

diane deLong said...

Where did my post go?!! Took me 15 mins to type it & it's gone!! At least to my iPod. Hmm.. I'll have to check your blog on my desk computer to see if I can find it. I have to get ready for my super busy day. You are always in my heart!! Prayers to you & your mom in her journey going home to Heaven. Love & Hugs!!! diane