"Books are the perfect entertainment: no commercials, no batteries, hours of enjoyment for every dollar spent. What I wonder is why everybody doesn't carry a book around for those inevitable dead spots in life."~~~Stephen King

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Loving a cat...

"Loving a cat is a lot like loving a man.....you just have to put up with certain things!"~~~Me

Any door left open is an open invitation to Holly Noel.

My cat Holly is so sweet, but darn it, when she wants something, especially when it's getting close to feeding time, she lets you know it, in no uncertain terms! She'll get in my face, lightly nip at me, cry her little sad song and dance, knock things on the floor and can just plain be a brat! She gets away with way too much at times. But I love her any way and I wouldn't give her up for anything. She is so endearing!

(Oh by the way, I love my husband too, and I wouldn't give him up for anything!)

No comments: