"Books are the perfect entertainment: no commercials, no batteries, hours of enjoyment for every dollar spent. What I wonder is why everybody doesn't carry a book around for those inevitable dead spots in life."~~~Stephen King

Sunday, March 24, 2024

HOLLY’S CAT LETTER, EPISODE 26–03/24/2024

HOLLY’S CAT LETTER

EPISODE 26–03/24/2024

🐱 Hi to all my admirers. It’s a sunny windy day. Ma is sadly still in a horrible painful flare and Pa has his eyes glued to an orange bouncing ball on TV. 

🐱 I gave Ma cuddles all night long. Ma closed the bedroom door at 7:30 a.m. so I couldn’t be with her and protect her. She stumbled out of bed zombie-like at noon! Ma’s ultimate goal for today is to shower. I’m so thankful I’m self-cleaning! Earlier I was minding my own business and bathing in a lovely sunbeam, and Oliver took this opportunity to ambush me! He can be such a pest! 

🐱 Ma has three medical appointments this week. I really miss her when she’s not here. I’ll have to give her extra kisses when she gets home from these vile appointments. 

🐱 And it’s started—the mighty roar of lawn mowers. Pa told Ma he saw someone mowing in town last week and now this infectious vileness has spread into our neighborhood! Oh the absurdity of humans! 

🐱 Oliver just stopped to take a break from his maniacal zoomies. I don’t know what drives that boy. Everything he does is done willy nilly. He needs a good whomp on his furry behind! I take my duties seriously and am a responsible cat, and patrolling for vile beasts is my utmost priority. I have integrity! I’ll wait and do my zoomies when my duties are completed. 

🐱 I hope you all enjoy the remainder of your Sunday. Don’t eat too much of that yummy rocky road ice cream! Please know Ma and I are forever grateful for your visits and for you. More about me later…love, Holly





No comments: