"Books are the perfect entertainment: no commercials, no batteries, hours of enjoyment for every dollar spent. What I wonder is why everybody doesn't carry a book around for those inevitable dead spots in life."~~~Stephen King

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Fear not.....

I have always read vanity license plates. Some are pretty clever, and some I can't for the life of me figure out what they're trying to say!

I had an appointment to see my oncologist yesterday to get my results from some routine tests. As I was driving on the interstate, a car passed me with the following license plate: FEAR NT 1..... it was such perfect timing for me.....and it was God's timing.....since I was a little anxious to get my results. It was amazing how I instantly felt peace. If God brings me to it, He will get me through it!

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."~Isaiah 41:10

"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee." ~Psalm 56:3

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."~ John 14:27

"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee whithersoever thou goest."~Joshua 1:9

No comments: