"Books are the perfect entertainment: no commercials, no batteries, hours of enjoyment for every dollar spent. What I wonder is why everybody doesn't carry a book around for those inevitable dead spots in life."~~~Stephen King

Sunday, March 31, 2024

HOLLY’S CAT LETTER, EPISODE 29–03/27/2024

 HOLLY’S CAT LETTER

EPISODE 29–03/27/2024


🐱 Hi to all my admirers. It’s been a chilly day but it was finally sunny, so I had oodles of sunbeams to nap in. Pure bliss!

🐱 I curled up on Ma’s lap this morning and showered her with lots of cuddles and kisses. She’s been nervous and dreading tomorrow’s bloodwork—more dry needling and an office visit. 

🐱 On account of this vile bloodwork, Ma has been drinking so much water her eyes are floating. Then all that water makes her have to get off her ample duff more often to use her litter box! This vile behavior certainly has impacted my cushy life since I have to repeatedly jump off her lap. I admit I became a bit perturbed and had to give Ma one of my stern looks. I finally threw my paws up in the air and cuddled with my annoying brother, Oliver. Ma just needs to learn how to gird her loins. 

🐱 All that jumping up and down did me in. I’m thoroughly exhausted! Oliver and I sacked out all afternoon in our kitty beds in front of the big south window. He even restrained himself and behaved for once. 

🐱 I think I shall call it a day. It was one of those boring days and not a lot happened in the house. Enjoy your evening and chow down on a DQ Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard. I'm going to relax and allow Ma to scratch my ears to help her de-stress. More about me later…love, Holly




No comments: